Thursday, January 29, 2015

First car accident

Callie got in her first car accident. While
Not listening to my instructions she tried squeezing around my car and ran full force into the edge of the bumper which completely took off the side mirror of her car. She cried it broke. Then said its ok mommy and I said well you are ok but the mirror is broken. To which she started crying again and asked to glue it.
This all happened yesterday. I wish I took a photo but didn't and had to work all day today so I don't have any other photos. So just imagine and laugh along.. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the car bumper and mirror coming off. There’s a first time for everything, especially driving related. Be happy it was only your daughter’s car because if it was someone else it would have been an insurance issue. My husband is in the process of teaching our daughter how to drive so pray for us. Thanks.

    Stephanie Waters @ Chastaine Law

    ReplyDelete